Influencers offer new lines of communication. Within social networks existing both online and in the real world, influencers represent points of impact in a calm palm that can carry the ripple effect across the entire audience pond. They therefore offer an economy of scale for reaching larger groups when broadcasting a message, while also offering an aggregation point of popular opinion and market conditions by utilizing existing personal networks to gather intelligence.
Influencer Analysis clients use these capabilities in a variety of ways:
- Creating new channels of marketing outreach
- Creating fast to market user test groups
- Locating internal channel supporters (employees, executives, family, friends)
- Increasing sales conversion by understanding conversion funnels
- Refining marketing messaging with industry insight
- Locating supporters for future shifts in marketplace